Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
- Return shipping cost is the customer responsibility. We can provide you with a shipping label if needed for the cost of $5.00
- Returns for starter kits are accepted if they are sent back and postmarked within 30 days of purchase.
- To return a starter kit, it must be mailed to our return address (below) along with a note containing the original order number and a brief reason for the return (example: did not fit, doctor advised against, ect.)
- After a starter kit return is accepted, a full refund will be issued within two weeks (may take longer to appear on your credit card statement).
- Returns for refill kits are not accepted. Subscriptions are easily cancelled by the customer in their account.
- Exchanges are possible if a starter or refill kit arrives damaged to the point where it cannot be used as indicated. To request an exchange, please email email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the damaged product.
- Exchanges for a different breathing aid size is not possible. Customers unsure of their correct size can order a trial starter kit with one breathing aid in each size. Refill subscription sizes are easily updated by the customer in their account.
20206 87th Ave S
Kent, WA 98031
Please understand that Hale is an FDA registered class I medical device, meaning the burden for proper handling of returns and exchanges is higher than many other products.
If you have any questions regarding our return, refund & exchange policy, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.