Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
- Returns for starter kits are accepted if they are sent back and postmarked within 30 days of purchase.
- To return a starter kit, it must be mailed to our return address (below) along with a note containing the original order number and a brief reason for the return (example: did not fit, doctor advised against, ect.)
- After a starter kit return is accepted, a full refund will be issued within two weeks (may take longer to appear on your credit card statement).
- Returns for refill kits are not accepted. Subscriptions are easily cancelled by the customer in their account.
- Exchanges are possible if a starter or refill kit arrives damaged to the point where it cannot be used as indicated. To request an exchange, please email email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the damaged product.
- Exchanges for a different breathing aid size is not possible. Customers unsure of their correct size can order a trial starter kit with one breathing aid in each size. Refill subscription sizes are easily updated by the customer in their account.
152 Commonwealth Ave
Concord, MA, 01742
Please understand that Hale is an FDA registered class I medical device, meaning the burden for proper handling of returns and exchanges is higher than many other products.
If you have any questions regarding our return, refund & exchange policy, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.